Most of the books reviewed here at Book Geek Reviews were purchased by me or checked out from the library. Sometimes they’ve been given to me as a gift by friends or family (who know that’s the best present ever!), won in an online giveaway, or I’ve downloaded them during a limited-time free ebook promo. If a book was given to me by the author, publisher, publicist, agent, or anyone with a vested interest in the book’s success, I will note that in my review. The views and reviews posted here are mine and influenced solely by my reading experience.
Other than the occasional free book, I receive no monetary compensation for reviews or participation in blog tours/promotional events. I do, however, receive a small compensation from affiliates, such as Amazon.com and others, if you click a link and make a purchase. This helps to fund the site and pay for the books that I review and/or give away.
By participating in contests and giveaways here at Book Geek Reviews, you certify that you understand and agree to the following:
• Entrants must be 18 years old or older. (If you’re under 18, you must have permission from a parent or guardian.)
• Unless otherwise stated, contests are open to residents of the continental U.S. only.
• Entrants agree to the Rafflecopter terms of service.
• We are not liable for technical problems which may affect entry into giveaway.
• We have the right to cancel or change a contest without advance notice.
• We may disqualify any entry at our discretion.
• The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
• Winners will be notified via the email provided in the Rafflecopter form. Winners have 48 hours to respond or forfeit their prize.
• If winner forfeits or does not respond to email within 48 hours, prize may be awarded to another entrant or not, at the discretion of the sponsoring party.
• By entering the giveaway you give Book Geek Reviews the right to publicize your name on our website and/or our social media
• Winner agrees to release Book Geek Reviews from any liability as a result of winning
• We are not responsible for items after they ship.
• Giveaway subject to Utah regulations.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
In addition, when a contest or giveaway is sponsored by a third party:
• Entrant will be subject to third parties terms of service.
• Winner’s information will be forwarded to the third party who will deliver the prize.
• In no case shall Book Geek Reviews be held responsible for awarding prize(s) should third party default.